I’ve blogged lots of recipes now (wow!), and I’ve had a few people ask me where they can buy this ingredient or that ingredient that might be a bit hard to come by. Most of the stuff in these recipes you can get at your local fruit & veg shop, health food shop or grocer (I prefer my two local IGA stores over Coles or Woolies), but there are also other options for cruelty-free products, and it’s about time I blogged about them.
Here are a few of my favourite places for cruelty-free shopping:
- The Cruelty Free Shop – A huge range of vegan food and cruelty-free products delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia.
- The Green Edge – Full of products to help you eat and live more sustainably. We favour organic, fair trade, local products and everything we sell is free of animal products, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
- Pangea Vegan Products – The premier source of hard-to-find alternatives for vegans and vegetarians. Whether you’re a hard-core animal rights activist or a potential new vegetarian, you’re sure to find tons of great cruelty-free, animal-friendly choices here.
- PAWS – Our cruelty free shop makes cruelty free shopping just that bit easier. Think global, act local.
- Uproar Vegan Store – The home of low cost high quality vegan goodies. All proceeds go directly towards helping animals!
- Vegan Online – Convenient cruelty free shopping for vegans, vegetarians and those who care for animals.
- Vegan Perfection – Pure indulgence for healthy living.
I’m going to keep this page evolving, adding links as I find them (or think of them). Do you know of any other great places to shop cruelty-free? Let me know and I’ll add a link 🙂